Strawberries and Cream II
I looked at you in the mirror from over your shoulder as I slid my hands up beneath your blouse and unclasped your bra. Then I slid your shirt up over your head, and I cupped your bare breasts in my hands. I stroked them toward the nipples, feeling the weight of them as they settled in my hands. I heard your breath draw out slowly, and felt the curve of your ass as you pressed it hard against my pants.
I kissed down your throat, watching your eyes close, and hearing you sigh as I milked your tits with my fingertips. Your nipples were tight and full, and I could feel the heaviness inside your breasts as I stroked over the gland toward the tips. I could tell you were enjoying it. I twisted it lightly, turning the nipple in opposite directions, watching you writhe as I tortured you with neck kisses and slow breast caresses. Your bottom pressed more firmly against me. You had something else in mind that was still urgent. I slid my hand down from one breast and unfastened your pants. I slid the zipper down, baring your v of black lace. My fingertip teased at the waistband, and then I slid my hand against your belly as our mouths met and we kissed, full and hard. I felt the tightly trimmed pubic hair, which I slowly combed my fingertips through, enjoying the change of texture from the smoothness of your belly skin. Then my finger dove for your slit, passing over your clit as I strove to find moisture lower down to quench my thirst for your cream. You arched against my fingertip as I plied your inner lips apart, and teased my fingertip at your pussy hole. I plunged in, sinking up to the knuckle as I found the warm wetness you’d teased me with a taste of earlier on. My other hand caressed your breast, playing with your nipple as I twisted and teased and finger fucked you sweetly. Our kiss deepened, your tongue became more urgent and you finally broke off, urging me to take you there, now.
“Please. I need it now.” You said. I turned you to face me, even as I slid my finger deeper into your tight little pussy hole. Your eyes closed as I slowly kissed my way down over your tits until your belly button was in my face. I laved the tight edge of it, and then trailed my tongue down lower toward the waistband of your lacy black panties. I leaned back and admired the way they fit your body. I stroked my fingertip gently across the crotch making you arch and sigh. Your pussy had soaked them right through. They were moist on the outside. I sniffed off my finger and licked it. Your fragrance filled my senses. I needed you. I grabbed the waistband with my teeth and tugged it lower, catching the warm wet scent of your pussy as I tugged your panties down to your knees. The upturned panty crotch was wet. I lowered my tongue to it and tasted your creamy girl cum. You tasted sweet and salty and very womanly. I wanted more. Your pussy waited. I looked up at you, and smiled, and then I pressed my lips to your outer pussy lips, feeling the caress of your pubic hair on my nose. I nuzzled deeper, pressing my face to your warm haven and inhaling deeply totally lost in your scent. Your fingers grabbed my hair as you pulled me closer. Finally, my tongue met your slit, and I slid between your pussy lips, grabbing your ass from behind as I forced my tongue deep into your tight wet pussy. I felt you arch and sigh as I stroked your inner rim, teasing you with my tongue as I squeezed your fine ass. I used one hand to spread your pussy wider in front, parting the lips back as I slowly tongue fucked you into oblivion. Your knees bent as you leaned back against the sink vanity. I slid one of your legs over my shoulder and I forced my tongue deeper into your sweet little pussy. I lapped you up, drinking and slurping your sweetness. Then my fingers invaded too, one in your ass and one in your pussy as I sought to take you over the edge. It worked. Then you were suddenly bucking and grinding as my tongue slid in further, feeling the tight contractions squeeze it as your body let go. I drank up your sweet cum, my face drenched in your delicious nectar as I took you over the edge and ate your charms.When your hand holding my head finally relaxed, I kissed my way up your tummy, sliding my way up your body. Your hands went to unfasten my pants.
Freed, I ran my cock tip between your pussy lips and held it there, feeling the warm wetness of you and lubricating my dick with your juices. I spread your pussy wide, and pushed my head into you, feeling the contraction start as I pushed deeper with each thrust until I was all the way inside you. Your body felt wonderful, warm and tight and slick. I loved the scent of you on my skin. You tasted so sweet and so good. I felt you begin to pant as I fucked you. You were clearly enjoying this as much as I was. And soon we were kissing again, sharing mingled scent of woman and man. I grabbed on to your breast and I began playing your nipple, even as my cock thrusts grew faster and deeper. You were demanding that I keep up with you, each thrust matched by a push against me as you squeezed and I forced my way deeper inside. You were so hot.. so perfectly hot. And then I touched your clit and you screamed out my name as your climax peaked and your pussy clenched and you came. And it was delicious. And I came inside you… pulse after pulse of hot cum that your tight little kitty milked from me. Finally, we slowed. You looked at me, and smiled. I looked at us, watching the way my cock was so perfectly fitting in your pussy. Your pouty pussy lips wrapped around me, and your pinkish clit hood was swollen and wet with our cum. Your whole body was flushed. And you had the biggest smile on your face. I smiled back. Then I kissed you hard on the mouth. And then I pressed my hand against your pubic mound and started it all over again. Finally, after over an hour, we collapsed onto the floor. I pulled you on top of me and held you as you fell into a sex drugged sleep. I knew you’d wake up and want more later. You always do…
I kissed down your throat, watching your eyes close, and hearing you sigh as I milked your tits with my fingertips. Your nipples were tight and full, and I could feel the heaviness inside your breasts as I stroked over the gland toward the tips. I could tell you were enjoying it. I twisted it lightly, turning the nipple in opposite directions, watching you writhe as I tortured you with neck kisses and slow breast caresses. Your bottom pressed more firmly against me. You had something else in mind that was still urgent. I slid my hand down from one breast and unfastened your pants. I slid the zipper down, baring your v of black lace. My fingertip teased at the waistband, and then I slid my hand against your belly as our mouths met and we kissed, full and hard. I felt the tightly trimmed pubic hair, which I slowly combed my fingertips through, enjoying the change of texture from the smoothness of your belly skin. Then my finger dove for your slit, passing over your clit as I strove to find moisture lower down to quench my thirst for your cream. You arched against my fingertip as I plied your inner lips apart, and teased my fingertip at your pussy hole. I plunged in, sinking up to the knuckle as I found the warm wetness you’d teased me with a taste of earlier on. My other hand caressed your breast, playing with your nipple as I twisted and teased and finger fucked you sweetly. Our kiss deepened, your tongue became more urgent and you finally broke off, urging me to take you there, now.
“Please. I need it now.” You said. I turned you to face me, even as I slid my finger deeper into your tight little pussy hole. Your eyes closed as I slowly kissed my way down over your tits until your belly button was in my face. I laved the tight edge of it, and then trailed my tongue down lower toward the waistband of your lacy black panties. I leaned back and admired the way they fit your body. I stroked my fingertip gently across the crotch making you arch and sigh. Your pussy had soaked them right through. They were moist on the outside. I sniffed off my finger and licked it. Your fragrance filled my senses. I needed you. I grabbed the waistband with my teeth and tugged it lower, catching the warm wet scent of your pussy as I tugged your panties down to your knees. The upturned panty crotch was wet. I lowered my tongue to it and tasted your creamy girl cum. You tasted sweet and salty and very womanly. I wanted more. Your pussy waited. I looked up at you, and smiled, and then I pressed my lips to your outer pussy lips, feeling the caress of your pubic hair on my nose. I nuzzled deeper, pressing my face to your warm haven and inhaling deeply totally lost in your scent. Your fingers grabbed my hair as you pulled me closer. Finally, my tongue met your slit, and I slid between your pussy lips, grabbing your ass from behind as I forced my tongue deep into your tight wet pussy. I felt you arch and sigh as I stroked your inner rim, teasing you with my tongue as I squeezed your fine ass. I used one hand to spread your pussy wider in front, parting the lips back as I slowly tongue fucked you into oblivion. Your knees bent as you leaned back against the sink vanity. I slid one of your legs over my shoulder and I forced my tongue deeper into your sweet little pussy. I lapped you up, drinking and slurping your sweetness. Then my fingers invaded too, one in your ass and one in your pussy as I sought to take you over the edge. It worked. Then you were suddenly bucking and grinding as my tongue slid in further, feeling the tight contractions squeeze it as your body let go. I drank up your sweet cum, my face drenched in your delicious nectar as I took you over the edge and ate your charms.When your hand holding my head finally relaxed, I kissed my way up your tummy, sliding my way up your body. Your hands went to unfasten my pants.
Freed, I ran my cock tip between your pussy lips and held it there, feeling the warm wetness of you and lubricating my dick with your juices. I spread your pussy wide, and pushed my head into you, feeling the contraction start as I pushed deeper with each thrust until I was all the way inside you. Your body felt wonderful, warm and tight and slick. I loved the scent of you on my skin. You tasted so sweet and so good. I felt you begin to pant as I fucked you. You were clearly enjoying this as much as I was. And soon we were kissing again, sharing mingled scent of woman and man. I grabbed on to your breast and I began playing your nipple, even as my cock thrusts grew faster and deeper. You were demanding that I keep up with you, each thrust matched by a push against me as you squeezed and I forced my way deeper inside. You were so hot.. so perfectly hot. And then I touched your clit and you screamed out my name as your climax peaked and your pussy clenched and you came. And it was delicious. And I came inside you… pulse after pulse of hot cum that your tight little kitty milked from me. Finally, we slowed. You looked at me, and smiled. I looked at us, watching the way my cock was so perfectly fitting in your pussy. Your pouty pussy lips wrapped around me, and your pinkish clit hood was swollen and wet with our cum. Your whole body was flushed. And you had the biggest smile on your face. I smiled back. Then I kissed you hard on the mouth. And then I pressed my hand against your pubic mound and started it all over again. Finally, after over an hour, we collapsed onto the floor. I pulled you on top of me and held you as you fell into a sex drugged sleep. I knew you’d wake up and want more later. You always do…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home