Pie Part VII
You appeared back in the doorway to the bedroom after more than a few minutes. I met your eyes, and a smile spread across your face from one corner of your mouth to the other.
“Thought I’d forgotten you?” You asked and cocked your eyebrow. Then you entered the room grinning and shaking your head, a plate of pie in each hand and you held a container of whipped cream against your side with your elbow. The slightly off balance stance made me smile as I watched you juggle the forks on the plates too. I’d never been served pie by a stark naked woman before. I could tell you were a woman on a mission. When you reached the edge of the bed, you slowly set the two plates down, and then tossed the whipped cream container onto the covers. You then climbed back into the bed, pausing to hover your lips over my nipples, and then planted a very satisfying kiss on my mouth as you reached to untie my wrists. You sat back down and centered a plate of pie between your knees as you sat cross-legged on the bed and picked up the whipped cream container. Then on second thought, you handed the container to me. I shook it well, feeling the chill of it and shaking the little droplets of condensation off the can. My eyes ran down your face, and then clung to your breasts. Your nipples were still hard, it might have been just the coolness of the kitchen, but I think you were getting aroused again. My eyes continued to follow your hands as you held a plate aloft for me. I broke the plastic top from the container and turned it upside down. My fingertip poised on the nozzle. My eyes were otherwise occupied as they grazed down your knee and to your crotch. Your pussy lips were deep pink, and very swollen. The inner lips were so engorged that they were eclipsing the normally longer outer ones at the moment. Your pussy looked very inviting. I needed more. My mouth started to water.
“All ready for you, Maestro.” You laughed, and looked at me and then at where I was looking. You arched your pussy up at me, making it open a little at the bottom and showing off a drip of our cum from the previous bout of lovemaking.
“Cream for the creamy one…” I pronounced as I pushed the little plastic tip and the whipped cream hissed out. The pie was warm. Wisps of steam from the hot apple and cinnamon filling mingled with the spiral of white coming out of the can. I covered the top crust, coiling it higher and higher. You laughed when you realized I wasn’t about to stop.
“Save some for me!” You said, still laughing.
“Oh, right. And I need some for the other piece of pie too!” You gently set our masterpiece down on the bed and picked up the other plate. I repeated the coiling tower, only this time it threatened to topple before I was through.
It fell off the plate, splashing into a smurch on your upper thigh.
“Oh, I’m so careless. Let me get it…” I offered.
“I’ve got it…” you were certain. Carefully putting the plate down, you stroked the whipped cream up off your thigh. Your eyes met mine. And then your finger moved towards my mouth as if to offer it to me. But it changed direction as you slid your fingertip down to stroke your breast. Your nipple was huge. I wanted to suckle you. I felt my breath draw in. My cock stiffened.
You pinched your nipple with your creamy fingers.
And then you reached your fingertip down between your legs and stroked it slowly across your pussy lips. The cream melted against your body, almost immediately becoming liquid. You slid your fingertip in between your pussy lips, gathering up some of your dew. And then you offered it to me.
My heart was pounding as I opened my mouth and felt your fingertip touch my tongue. I wrapped my lips around your knuckle, and I lapped off the mingled flavors of my two favorite creams. I closed my eyes and savored you. You tasted like ambrosia.
I took a long deep sigh and opened my eyes. I looked at you, watching your face as the smile of almost disbelief registered across it.
“Feels like you can’t ever get enough, doesn’t it?” Came your perceptive comment.
I could only nod my head and smile.
“Don’t worry, Lover, keep looking at me like that and my body will make as much of that as you can eat.” You blushed, and then you handed me my plate.
“Better finish this first, though, before all the cream melts.” I suggested.
“First one done gets to be on the bottom.” Came your challenge.
“Last one done gets to give the first orgasm.” I laughed.
“What about a tie?” I asked, with my mouthful of delicious flavors.
“Tie?” You asked, raising your eyebrow, as if it were an impossibility.
“I’ll have to think of something.” I smiled.
“Hurry up, Brian. I’m going to beat you.” You said, racing through your piece. You were eating so fast that pieces of crust and filling were falling onto your lap. You were beginning to laugh.
Moments later you declared, "I'm done!" and laughed as you chewed and swallowed a huge mouthful. You looked pleased.
“Oh well… It looks like I get to savor my piece. And then I get to clean you up.”
You set your plate aside and licked off your fingers as you lay back and settled in to the sheets. I could watch your breathing by watching your tummy. It betrayed your racing pulse, and your excitement. I could feel a warm flood in my groin as my cock lubricated for you. I could tell you wanted me as much as I needed you.
As I finished scraping the last piece off my plate onto the fork, I leaned over and kissed you. Then my fork tipped, spilling the pie filling onto your stomach. I set the plate aside, and then knelt between your legs. You spread them wide, your hands going instinctively behind my head to guide me into your crotch. Your arched and my lips kissed your pussy lips in a soft caressing promise. I could taste cinnamon and apple on your skin, and then I slid my tongue between your pussy lips and you let out the sweetest sound I’ve ever heard.
“Oh Brian… Don’t stop. Don’t you dare stop…” Your quivering knee got support from my hand as I held you tenderly and feasted on your perfect pussy. “Don’t worry, baby. I’ve only just begun to show you how I lick cream….”
“Thought I’d forgotten you?” You asked and cocked your eyebrow. Then you entered the room grinning and shaking your head, a plate of pie in each hand and you held a container of whipped cream against your side with your elbow. The slightly off balance stance made me smile as I watched you juggle the forks on the plates too. I’d never been served pie by a stark naked woman before. I could tell you were a woman on a mission. When you reached the edge of the bed, you slowly set the two plates down, and then tossed the whipped cream container onto the covers. You then climbed back into the bed, pausing to hover your lips over my nipples, and then planted a very satisfying kiss on my mouth as you reached to untie my wrists. You sat back down and centered a plate of pie between your knees as you sat cross-legged on the bed and picked up the whipped cream container. Then on second thought, you handed the container to me. I shook it well, feeling the chill of it and shaking the little droplets of condensation off the can. My eyes ran down your face, and then clung to your breasts. Your nipples were still hard, it might have been just the coolness of the kitchen, but I think you were getting aroused again. My eyes continued to follow your hands as you held a plate aloft for me. I broke the plastic top from the container and turned it upside down. My fingertip poised on the nozzle. My eyes were otherwise occupied as they grazed down your knee and to your crotch. Your pussy lips were deep pink, and very swollen. The inner lips were so engorged that they were eclipsing the normally longer outer ones at the moment. Your pussy looked very inviting. I needed more. My mouth started to water.
“All ready for you, Maestro.” You laughed, and looked at me and then at where I was looking. You arched your pussy up at me, making it open a little at the bottom and showing off a drip of our cum from the previous bout of lovemaking.
“Cream for the creamy one…” I pronounced as I pushed the little plastic tip and the whipped cream hissed out. The pie was warm. Wisps of steam from the hot apple and cinnamon filling mingled with the spiral of white coming out of the can. I covered the top crust, coiling it higher and higher. You laughed when you realized I wasn’t about to stop.
“Save some for me!” You said, still laughing.
“Oh, right. And I need some for the other piece of pie too!” You gently set our masterpiece down on the bed and picked up the other plate. I repeated the coiling tower, only this time it threatened to topple before I was through.
It fell off the plate, splashing into a smurch on your upper thigh.
“Oh, I’m so careless. Let me get it…” I offered.
“I’ve got it…” you were certain. Carefully putting the plate down, you stroked the whipped cream up off your thigh. Your eyes met mine. And then your finger moved towards my mouth as if to offer it to me. But it changed direction as you slid your fingertip down to stroke your breast. Your nipple was huge. I wanted to suckle you. I felt my breath draw in. My cock stiffened.
You pinched your nipple with your creamy fingers.
And then you reached your fingertip down between your legs and stroked it slowly across your pussy lips. The cream melted against your body, almost immediately becoming liquid. You slid your fingertip in between your pussy lips, gathering up some of your dew. And then you offered it to me.
My heart was pounding as I opened my mouth and felt your fingertip touch my tongue. I wrapped my lips around your knuckle, and I lapped off the mingled flavors of my two favorite creams. I closed my eyes and savored you. You tasted like ambrosia.
I took a long deep sigh and opened my eyes. I looked at you, watching your face as the smile of almost disbelief registered across it.
“Feels like you can’t ever get enough, doesn’t it?” Came your perceptive comment.
I could only nod my head and smile.
“Don’t worry, Lover, keep looking at me like that and my body will make as much of that as you can eat.” You blushed, and then you handed me my plate.
“Better finish this first, though, before all the cream melts.” I suggested.
“First one done gets to be on the bottom.” Came your challenge.
“Last one done gets to give the first orgasm.” I laughed.
“What about a tie?” I asked, with my mouthful of delicious flavors.
“Tie?” You asked, raising your eyebrow, as if it were an impossibility.
“I’ll have to think of something.” I smiled.
“Hurry up, Brian. I’m going to beat you.” You said, racing through your piece. You were eating so fast that pieces of crust and filling were falling onto your lap. You were beginning to laugh.
Moments later you declared, "I'm done!" and laughed as you chewed and swallowed a huge mouthful. You looked pleased.
“Oh well… It looks like I get to savor my piece. And then I get to clean you up.”
You set your plate aside and licked off your fingers as you lay back and settled in to the sheets. I could watch your breathing by watching your tummy. It betrayed your racing pulse, and your excitement. I could feel a warm flood in my groin as my cock lubricated for you. I could tell you wanted me as much as I needed you.
As I finished scraping the last piece off my plate onto the fork, I leaned over and kissed you. Then my fork tipped, spilling the pie filling onto your stomach. I set the plate aside, and then knelt between your legs. You spread them wide, your hands going instinctively behind my head to guide me into your crotch. Your arched and my lips kissed your pussy lips in a soft caressing promise. I could taste cinnamon and apple on your skin, and then I slid my tongue between your pussy lips and you let out the sweetest sound I’ve ever heard.
“Oh Brian… Don’t stop. Don’t you dare stop…” Your quivering knee got support from my hand as I held you tenderly and feasted on your perfect pussy. “Don’t worry, baby. I’ve only just begun to show you how I lick cream….”

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home