Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Strawberries and Cream I

You were browsing the buffet table with a plate in your hand, looking pensively at the chicken satay.
“It’s better than it looks,” I said, reassuringly, as I lifted my skewer to take another bite.Your eyes roamed over me, top to bottom, pausing at last at my plate. I couldn’t tell if it was an approving look or not, but you smiled as you made up your mind and reached for the skewers of grilled chicken. You spooned peanut sauce over the top, not a lot, but just enough if you were careful.
“You’ve had three,” you said. “That’s what made me decide to try it. I don’t like to take chances on buffets.” I smiled, remembering the shapely backside you’d presented to me as you’d leaned over and scooped up the sauce. Your ass was nice, and I’m an ass man, I know. I’d even caught just the tiniest glimpse of black lace at the top of your jeans. Black lace beckoned. I followed you with my eyes.
“Not one to take chances?” I asked, wondering whether that extended to the lacy underwear you were wearing so sexily.
“Not with buffet food.” You picked up a sauce covered skewer and bit off some meat. I watched your tongue wrap around it as you tore it away from the skewer, testing, tasting. I felt my lower body stiffen. There was something erotic about the way you’d done it. Your little display of tongue technique had left a drop of sauce which still clung to the edge of your mouth. Before I knew what was happening, I reached out my fingertip and wiped it away. Your eyes went wide, and you licked your lip where I’d touched. You were watching me carefully. I felt my pulse begin to race. I could tell I had your attention. I looked you in the eyes and licked off the sauce. I watched you swallow deeply.
“Not with food.” You said, and then you smiled, and then you blushed.
“What?” I asked, wondering what the private joke was.
“Oh, nothing.” You said, and then you turned back toward the buffet and picked up a handful of vegetables. You dipped a quartered cucumber into some dip and held it as you contemplated my inquiring eyes. Then your tongue slid down toward the tip, stroking the dressing off. Very provocatively you slid your lips over the end of it and sucked off the dressing. Then you bit off the tip and chewed it while you laughed.
“Right, nothing. And if that wasn’t deliberately erotic I don’t know what is.” I laughed with you.
“I can’t believe we’re having this discussion.” You said.
“Why? “ I asked, “You’re making love to vegetables while I stand here contemplating the cut of your lacey black panties. I’m guessing boy-cut.”
You smiled and took another bite of chicken. Then you cocked your head over towards the buffet.
“Good guess.” You admitted.
“And who gave them to me?”
“Hm..” I pondered. “Boyfriend? Lover? Admirer? Or you could have picked them out.”
You moved over to the dessert table and I followed, watching your ass as you bent over to retrieve a strawberry.
“Which do you think?” you asked, biting the strawberry from the hull. You discarded the hull from the plate. Your fingers dripped juice. You offered me your fingers. I sucked off the juice, stroking my tongue between your fingers very suggestively.
“Nice.” I said. You turned to pick up another one and you very deliberately showed me your ass this time. I caught a glimpse of the very top of your ass crack. I was getting hard just imagining what it would be like to undress you further.
“Me or the strawberry.” You laughed as you caught me looking at the top of your panties again.
“Yeah.” I laughed. “I’d guess admirer.” I said.
“So which are you?” Your eyebrows raised up as you looked around the room. “You’re a party crasher, or you’re the caterer, or…”
And you popped the strawberry into your mouth and chewed it and swallowed. “Or you’re The admirer.”
“The admirer?” I asked, feigning ignorance.
“Yeah, the admirer.” Looking around to see if you were being watched you slid your fingertip down to the front of your jeans.
“Do you like cream on your strawberries?” You asked, watching me as my eyes followed every move of your finger.
“You know I do. There’s nothing better. Particularly if it’s fresh cream.”
You smiled and blushed again. I could tell you were enjoying this. Then you turned toward the buffet and slid your fingertip down into the front of your pants. I watched as your bodies response registered on your face. You were wetter than you’d imagined.
“Here. Taste this and tell me if you like warm cream.” I felt my cock throbbing, and my heart pounding as I moved closer to you. I ran my hand down your back, settling in at your waist. Your left hand pressed into my chest, and you held your right finger as an offering. I slowly sucked off the warm girl cum. You made the strawberry taste bland.
“Mmm.. gives a new meaning to strawberry blonde.”
You laughed and blushed.
“We need to go somewhere we can take care of that. Follow me.”
And much to my astonishment… you did…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home