Pie Part VI
There was something wet over his eyes that smelled of woman. As Brian struggled awake, he felt a pair of warm lips pressed firmly against his, and a small sweet tongue probed his mouth searchingly. He gradually awoke to the feeling of a warm nude woman against his chest. He could feel her two hands roaming through his chest hair as Lucy kissed him longingly. He tried to see but his eyes were covered, and he felt something wet tied around his head. The sweet smell of love was in the air, more particularly, the sweet smell of Lucy’s pussy. He slowly sighed as he surfaced from his dream and would have embraced her, as she lay on top of him, but something was holding his hands fast. He struggled a bit, and found that his hands were tied with something soft and silky to the head of the bed. He was enjoying the passion of her kisses as they increased in intensity, and decided to see what she had in store.
“MMmmm.. Lucy.” He said.
“Shhhh..! She replied. “Not a word, prisoner, or I’ll have to stuff my panties in your mouth.” She hovered her lips over his nose and gently bit the end of it with her teeth.
“You’ve been sleeping while I longed to fuck you, so you’ll just have to lie still and be quiet while I have my way with you.” She raked her crotch against his long leg, rubbing her furry pussy on it. She kissed him deeply as she rubbed more firmly, slowly inching her way up towards his crotch. He found his cock hardening, pressed tightly in the space between their bodies. She rubbed her tummy on it, her bare skin smooth and erotic as it caressed his shaft and nestled in the thatch between her legs.
“That’s much better, Prisoner.” She said. “I’m going to fuck you all over with my pussy, Bri.” She hissed. “But don’t say a word, or it’s panties in the mouth for you!” Brian kissed her neck, and she pulled away.
“Not so fast.” She said. “This is my turn, Lover boy. I’m going to want you to beg me to fuck you.”
Lucy slowly kissed my neck, as I lay captive to her whims. I could feel her body moving all over mine, pressing against me, enjoying me. Her pussy slowly climbed my leg, inching ever closer to my rock hard cock. I could feel the damp pubic hair that she kept trimmed, rubbing against my skin. Oh how I longed to slide inside her warm embrace again and let her ride me. I felt her bite my neck, as her finger started rolling my nipple between her fingers.
“Turn about is fair play….” She laughed. “See how you like it when I suck on your nipples.” Her laugh was muffled by her mouth on my nipple. She was running her tongue over it just like I had done to her only a few hours before. I could feel my nipple harden, and a strange feeling half of pleasure, half of I-don’t-know-what overcame me as her little mouth pulled and sucked on it. As she was doing it, her pussy, her perfect-10 pussy was stroking a wet trail up my leg, and now she waited, hovering it above my cock. She’d pulled her curvy round ass away upwards, and my cock, which had been pinned between us, now stood like a flagpole from my crotch. I could feel the heat of her body as she held her pussy there, just hair breadths away from my dripping tip. The smell of her girl cum was strong on the air. I breathed deeply, inhaling her erotic perfume.
“I came in those pantyhose for you, Lover boy, as we played together last night. Do you like knowing you fucked me through the hole in them?” She asked. She knew if I said anything I would have to submit to the torture, so I only kissed the air in reply.
“Good. And now I'm going to fuck you!” And with that word I felt her plunge her pussy down my hard shaft impaling her sweet warm depths as she took my cock inside her, all the way to my balls. I heard her gasp as she squeezed my cock and worked the tip of me against her cervix.
“Oh Brian, that feels SOOOO good!” she said, rocking her hips and giving me another squeeze. I could almost see her smile, but the blindfold was pretty good, and I only saw shadows through the cum stained material. Then I felt her rake her right nipple across my face, pausing to let me sniff and suck on it. She gasped when I held it between my teeth. “No fair…” were her words. I heard her moan as I pulled the nipple tighter in my teeth. Her response was to slide up my shaft, squeezing me with her pussy. I was struggling to not cum, but her pussy was so tight. The friction was wonderful, that and the feeling of being entirely at her command. There was a sweet wet sound, as my cock tip popped out of her tight wet pussy hole. She dangled her lips across the tip, teasing me mercilessly.
“I like fucking you, Bri.” She confided. “I like having your hard cock all the way inside me like …. This..” she said as she pressed her pussy over me again. "And this.., and THIS...and this...oh yes..." I heard her gasp just a bit, and felt the muscles of her vagina squeeze me like a wet velvet glove. She was enjoying this. Her mouth began to work on mine again, and I felt her plunge her tongue in my mouth as she took my cock inside her and rode me down again and again.
“I’m going to fuck you until I’m satisfied, Lover boy.” She promised. “I’m going to fuck your cock and not let you cum until I tell you to.” Her body writhed on mine, and I felt her whole tummy tense as a ripple moved through her.
“Oh .. yeah…. Almost!” She broke off, and I felt her mouth embrace me as little ripples turned to waves and an orgasm took her breath away.
“NO!” she said, as I tried to fuck her back. “I mean.. not yet. Let me have a few more…Oh my that was good... ” I felt her kitty slip off my cock, and she pressed her cummy swollen pussy against my stomach. The lips left a trail of girl cum all the way up my chest. I could feel it warm at first, and then it cooled and was just an erotically wet sensation that my mind knew, even though my eyes couldn’t see it. She straddled my chest, continuing to rub pussy juice all over me, as she fucked my whole body. I felt a nipple pressed hard against my face, and I hungrily sucked it into my mouth. She cooed approvingly, bending closer to kiss my head while she let me suck her sweet breast.
“Oh yes…oh Bri… oh….mmmyyyyyeeessss …..” I felt her hold me tightly as another orgasm rippled through her body. She pressed her crotch hard against my ribs, grating her spread-eagled dripping pussy lips up and down as she chased another orgasm.
“I want you, Bri.” She said, her mouth inches from mine. “I want you to eat my pussy.” I felt the warmth of her mouth kissing me again, and then her weight left me. I could feel and hear her turning herself around, and I could only imagine what lay next. The weight of her ass pressed down on my chest, and her pleasure became known. Her hands now stroked my thighs, her fingers playing with the dark hair on my legs.
“Oh you are a hairy one aren’t you.” She teased. “well… lover boy…. My pussy is so wet. I think it’s time you gave me a good tongue fuck.” With the word “fuck” her ass pressed into my face, and the dripping steamy fragrance of her pussy engulfed my whole senses. She was wet, beyond wet. I gratefully searched out her pussy lips with my tongue after I planted a full mouth kiss on her swollen pussy lips. She moaned approvingly, and responded by pressing her crotch harder on my face, moving it from side to side as she let me seek her out. My tongue probed deeply, parting the swollen sweet lips, licking her delicious sweetness. I greedily sucked her cum, and she responded with something no one has ever done. It was then that I felt her mouth engulf my cock. Nothing in my whole life had prepared me for that intensity of pleasure. My whole body tensed. I slid my tongue inside her, fucking her hard with my tongue in response. She slid her mouth off me, kissing the tip tenderly.
“Oh…you taste good, Bri.” I felt her lips part, and her tongue started caressing me in ways I’d never known existed. I writhed against the sheets, arms held captive by her pantyhose as she sucked and licked my cock. Soon she was moaning again, and she pressed her pussy hard against my face. I could feel her pussy lips quivering, and I slid my tongue inside her hole, feeling it open and close with the contractions of her latest orgasm. She had pressed her finger against her clit to help this one, and now she was setting to me with that mouth of hers on my hard cock. I felt her licking me, sucking me, I felt the strange new sensation of her sucking, followed by the firm gentle strokes of her tongue as she worked herself all over my shaft. I let out a gasp, and she responded by squeezing me hard at the base of my cock with her hand. “Not yet.. Lover… let me pleasure you more.” She said. My interrupted orgasm faded, as she fell to her teasing and eating again. It was so intense that I hardly remember anything else but that feeling of longing to let go inside her sweet mouth. She pulled her mouth off, and stoked my cock in her hand, rubbing it fiercely. This was too much. As the wave hit me, my whole body spasmed, and I felt her take my cock in her mouth and suck with all her might. I came hard. With a groan and a loud gasp, I lost all control. Her hand was stroking my shaft, urging more and more my semen out into her mouth. She groaned again, and then her sweet pussy engulfed my face and once more I ate my fill of Lucy. She sucked and licked me tenderly, and I felt her face against my leg as she kissed down to my balls. I could tell she was pleased. Then she moved her pussy off of my face, and she turned around. I felt her fingers on the blindfold, and my first look was at her smiling face. Her eyes held a pleased and surprised look.
“I really was your first, wasn’t I?” She asked. The smile brightened as she saw me nod yes in response.
“You taste good, Bri. I really enjoyed doing that for you…” She kissed me then. It was a gentle sweet kiss. Her eyes smiled.
“Thanks, Lucy… it was incredible…” I said. “I’m glad you were the first.”
She looked at me with a frown and scolded me mockingly. “All right, Bri.. but you know what talking means?” I smiled. “Panties in the mouth!?” We both laughed, and she slid off my chest. “Panties!” She said.. “now where did we leave them? Or I could make you feed me pie…”
“Hey wait!” I said. “I’m still tied up.” “I know!” She said. “And now I have you just where I want you!” Her mischievous glance over her shoulder as she trounced from the room told me that we were far from finished. I looked at the ceiling and smiled. I couldn’t think of anywhere that I’d rather have been.
“MMmmm.. Lucy.” He said.
“Shhhh..! She replied. “Not a word, prisoner, or I’ll have to stuff my panties in your mouth.” She hovered her lips over his nose and gently bit the end of it with her teeth.
“You’ve been sleeping while I longed to fuck you, so you’ll just have to lie still and be quiet while I have my way with you.” She raked her crotch against his long leg, rubbing her furry pussy on it. She kissed him deeply as she rubbed more firmly, slowly inching her way up towards his crotch. He found his cock hardening, pressed tightly in the space between their bodies. She rubbed her tummy on it, her bare skin smooth and erotic as it caressed his shaft and nestled in the thatch between her legs.
“That’s much better, Prisoner.” She said. “I’m going to fuck you all over with my pussy, Bri.” She hissed. “But don’t say a word, or it’s panties in the mouth for you!” Brian kissed her neck, and she pulled away.
“Not so fast.” She said. “This is my turn, Lover boy. I’m going to want you to beg me to fuck you.”
Lucy slowly kissed my neck, as I lay captive to her whims. I could feel her body moving all over mine, pressing against me, enjoying me. Her pussy slowly climbed my leg, inching ever closer to my rock hard cock. I could feel the damp pubic hair that she kept trimmed, rubbing against my skin. Oh how I longed to slide inside her warm embrace again and let her ride me. I felt her bite my neck, as her finger started rolling my nipple between her fingers.
“Turn about is fair play….” She laughed. “See how you like it when I suck on your nipples.” Her laugh was muffled by her mouth on my nipple. She was running her tongue over it just like I had done to her only a few hours before. I could feel my nipple harden, and a strange feeling half of pleasure, half of I-don’t-know-what overcame me as her little mouth pulled and sucked on it. As she was doing it, her pussy, her perfect-10 pussy was stroking a wet trail up my leg, and now she waited, hovering it above my cock. She’d pulled her curvy round ass away upwards, and my cock, which had been pinned between us, now stood like a flagpole from my crotch. I could feel the heat of her body as she held her pussy there, just hair breadths away from my dripping tip. The smell of her girl cum was strong on the air. I breathed deeply, inhaling her erotic perfume.
“I came in those pantyhose for you, Lover boy, as we played together last night. Do you like knowing you fucked me through the hole in them?” She asked. She knew if I said anything I would have to submit to the torture, so I only kissed the air in reply.
“Good. And now I'm going to fuck you!” And with that word I felt her plunge her pussy down my hard shaft impaling her sweet warm depths as she took my cock inside her, all the way to my balls. I heard her gasp as she squeezed my cock and worked the tip of me against her cervix.
“Oh Brian, that feels SOOOO good!” she said, rocking her hips and giving me another squeeze. I could almost see her smile, but the blindfold was pretty good, and I only saw shadows through the cum stained material. Then I felt her rake her right nipple across my face, pausing to let me sniff and suck on it. She gasped when I held it between my teeth. “No fair…” were her words. I heard her moan as I pulled the nipple tighter in my teeth. Her response was to slide up my shaft, squeezing me with her pussy. I was struggling to not cum, but her pussy was so tight. The friction was wonderful, that and the feeling of being entirely at her command. There was a sweet wet sound, as my cock tip popped out of her tight wet pussy hole. She dangled her lips across the tip, teasing me mercilessly.
“I like fucking you, Bri.” She confided. “I like having your hard cock all the way inside me like …. This..” she said as she pressed her pussy over me again. "And this.., and THIS...and this...oh yes..." I heard her gasp just a bit, and felt the muscles of her vagina squeeze me like a wet velvet glove. She was enjoying this. Her mouth began to work on mine again, and I felt her plunge her tongue in my mouth as she took my cock inside her and rode me down again and again.
“I’m going to fuck you until I’m satisfied, Lover boy.” She promised. “I’m going to fuck your cock and not let you cum until I tell you to.” Her body writhed on mine, and I felt her whole tummy tense as a ripple moved through her.
“Oh .. yeah…. Almost!” She broke off, and I felt her mouth embrace me as little ripples turned to waves and an orgasm took her breath away.
“NO!” she said, as I tried to fuck her back. “I mean.. not yet. Let me have a few more…Oh my that was good... ” I felt her kitty slip off my cock, and she pressed her cummy swollen pussy against my stomach. The lips left a trail of girl cum all the way up my chest. I could feel it warm at first, and then it cooled and was just an erotically wet sensation that my mind knew, even though my eyes couldn’t see it. She straddled my chest, continuing to rub pussy juice all over me, as she fucked my whole body. I felt a nipple pressed hard against my face, and I hungrily sucked it into my mouth. She cooed approvingly, bending closer to kiss my head while she let me suck her sweet breast.
“Oh yes…oh Bri… oh….mmmyyyyyeeessss …..” I felt her hold me tightly as another orgasm rippled through her body. She pressed her crotch hard against my ribs, grating her spread-eagled dripping pussy lips up and down as she chased another orgasm.
“I want you, Bri.” She said, her mouth inches from mine. “I want you to eat my pussy.” I felt the warmth of her mouth kissing me again, and then her weight left me. I could feel and hear her turning herself around, and I could only imagine what lay next. The weight of her ass pressed down on my chest, and her pleasure became known. Her hands now stroked my thighs, her fingers playing with the dark hair on my legs.
“Oh you are a hairy one aren’t you.” She teased. “well… lover boy…. My pussy is so wet. I think it’s time you gave me a good tongue fuck.” With the word “fuck” her ass pressed into my face, and the dripping steamy fragrance of her pussy engulfed my whole senses. She was wet, beyond wet. I gratefully searched out her pussy lips with my tongue after I planted a full mouth kiss on her swollen pussy lips. She moaned approvingly, and responded by pressing her crotch harder on my face, moving it from side to side as she let me seek her out. My tongue probed deeply, parting the swollen sweet lips, licking her delicious sweetness. I greedily sucked her cum, and she responded with something no one has ever done. It was then that I felt her mouth engulf my cock. Nothing in my whole life had prepared me for that intensity of pleasure. My whole body tensed. I slid my tongue inside her, fucking her hard with my tongue in response. She slid her mouth off me, kissing the tip tenderly.
“Oh…you taste good, Bri.” I felt her lips part, and her tongue started caressing me in ways I’d never known existed. I writhed against the sheets, arms held captive by her pantyhose as she sucked and licked my cock. Soon she was moaning again, and she pressed her pussy hard against my face. I could feel her pussy lips quivering, and I slid my tongue inside her hole, feeling it open and close with the contractions of her latest orgasm. She had pressed her finger against her clit to help this one, and now she was setting to me with that mouth of hers on my hard cock. I felt her licking me, sucking me, I felt the strange new sensation of her sucking, followed by the firm gentle strokes of her tongue as she worked herself all over my shaft. I let out a gasp, and she responded by squeezing me hard at the base of my cock with her hand. “Not yet.. Lover… let me pleasure you more.” She said. My interrupted orgasm faded, as she fell to her teasing and eating again. It was so intense that I hardly remember anything else but that feeling of longing to let go inside her sweet mouth. She pulled her mouth off, and stoked my cock in her hand, rubbing it fiercely. This was too much. As the wave hit me, my whole body spasmed, and I felt her take my cock in her mouth and suck with all her might. I came hard. With a groan and a loud gasp, I lost all control. Her hand was stroking my shaft, urging more and more my semen out into her mouth. She groaned again, and then her sweet pussy engulfed my face and once more I ate my fill of Lucy. She sucked and licked me tenderly, and I felt her face against my leg as she kissed down to my balls. I could tell she was pleased. Then she moved her pussy off of my face, and she turned around. I felt her fingers on the blindfold, and my first look was at her smiling face. Her eyes held a pleased and surprised look.
“I really was your first, wasn’t I?” She asked. The smile brightened as she saw me nod yes in response.
“You taste good, Bri. I really enjoyed doing that for you…” She kissed me then. It was a gentle sweet kiss. Her eyes smiled.
“Thanks, Lucy… it was incredible…” I said. “I’m glad you were the first.”
She looked at me with a frown and scolded me mockingly. “All right, Bri.. but you know what talking means?” I smiled. “Panties in the mouth!?” We both laughed, and she slid off my chest. “Panties!” She said.. “now where did we leave them? Or I could make you feed me pie…”
“Hey wait!” I said. “I’m still tied up.” “I know!” She said. “And now I have you just where I want you!” Her mischievous glance over her shoulder as she trounced from the room told me that we were far from finished. I looked at the ceiling and smiled. I couldn’t think of anywhere that I’d rather have been.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home