Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cabana Boy V

Her mouth pressed hard against mine as I kissed Darcy on the sand. I wanted desperately to fuck her again, but first, I was going to make her crazy with desire. Her hand tugged on my zipper, while mine slid up her sides to cup her breasts from beneath. I ran my fingertips down the tops of both at once, eliciting a sigh and a groan as her eyes closed as I touched her through the shimmery silk. She was so responsive. Her hand squeezed the shaft of my cock, gauging and demanding at the same time. I set my lips to her throat as I kissed down her neck, my fingers busy with her blouse buttons. I heard a hiss as my fingers ran over the silky smooth skin of her tummy.
“Oh yes…” she almost whispered, as my fingertips slid up and captured the bare skin at the top of her lacy bra. Our lips met again and she kissed deeply, drawing my tongue into her mouth and swirling her tongue with mine. She was hot enough to melt iron. I was going to be the one this time, I was going to tame her fire. I traced both thumbs down over the tops of her breasts, alternately squeezing and tugging as her beautiful tits succumbed to my touch. I ran her lace covered nipple between my fingertips and squeezed, tugging gently as her mouth became more demanding. She was wanting me. I was on fire for her.
Carefully, without abandoning my breast caresses, I unclasped her bra in front. With a sigh her breasts fell into my hands. I squeezed the fullest part of them simultaneously, feeling the gland inside them swell as I milked them. Her eyes closed as she rocked back on her knees, momentarily spellbound.
“No fair…” she hissed, as she broke from my kiss. I tugged on both of them, twisting her tender nipples which elongated and stretched, swelling up in my fingers. She was so beautiful. She leaned back and practically begged me to suckle them both. I tugged and twisted her nipples torturously, feeling her body melt as I moved in for the kill. Her hands were now running around my head, and through my hair as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. And then she was arching her crotch against my thigh, practically begging me to fuck her. I could smell the sweet scent of her arousal, her thin cotton skirt being the only real barrier between her swollen pussy lips and my fingertips. I slid my hands down her back and up beneath her bottom and lifted her to me, my cock pressed hard against her leg. I tasted her nipples in turn, cradling each breast and making love to them serially, showering each with kisses and tugs, lest she forget my designs. My fingers curved around beneath her bottom, as I found the bare flesh of her ass. I stroked up the insides of both thighs at the tops of her legs just beneath her swollen pussy lips. She sighed again as my fingertips found and tugged on the pearl chain that slid between her ass cheeks. She was humping against my leg now, wanton in her abandon. The moonlight, the evening breeze, all were lost to her now as only one thing focused her concentration. I felt her hand massaging away at my cock, milking it out of my underwear as she stroked precum from the tip. Her hand was strong. She wanted me to fuck her again. I was amazed. Her kisses on my head were sweet, as I laved her nipples with my tongue and my hand slid up her thigh towards her pussy.
“Oh yes..” she sighed, as my fingertip found a drip of cream that had melted and dripped down her leg from her pussy. With one hand I tugged on the thong back again, sliding my thumb beneath the pearly strand as I deliberately pulled the pearls deeper into her slit. She groaned and bucked her hips, trying to make it stronger. I raised my fingertip to my lips and licked her arousal off, daring her to sniff my hand.
“Fuck.” She said. And as I leaned her over backward onto the sand, her legs spread apart as I bent my face to her pearl ensnared clit. Her puffy pussy lips surrounded most of the length of the strand, and her clit hood stood proud, a pearly strand on each side. I kissed her pubic hair, tugging on the fine thin line of blonde pussy mound with my teeth, tasting her sweet salty sex. Her hands slid into my hair as she begged and guided me to her crotch. I smelled her fragrant arousal, sweet woman in heat, and opening my mouth, I planted it over her throbbing clit. As I sucked hard on her, she writhed, and then her legs trapped my head as she squeezed them painfully against me, shaking and begging me to eat her charms. I slid my hands beneath her ass. It was wet from her girl cum. Then I slid my tongue over her pussy lips, and with my tongue I parted them and pressed the pearl chain hard against her tender skin. At the same time I slid both thumbs up and penetrated her wet pussy. I massaged her inside, stroking up against the trembling muscles barely held at bay. Then with a loud cry, she exploded. She rocked, she bucked, and then she shuddered as her wave crested and broke. I sucked her pussy hard, drinking her cum, biting and tugging on her pussy lips with my lips, teeth, and tongue. She tasted like melted moonlight, as her cries of sweet release split the quiet evening sky.
And for one very sweet and wonderful moment, she was mine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home