Pie Part V
Lucy's hand shook as she reached out to press the elevator button. Brian's hand reached out to steady it, as together they pressed 12. The doors closed slowly, and the elevator began a slow jerky ascent. Then Lucy leaned against him and pressed her head against his shoulder. It was harder than she'd expected.
"Hey, chin up." He said, lifting her chin with his finger. "It'll all be over soon, and before you know it, you'll be back in bed with me." He kissed her on the nose. Lucy smiled, and then laughed as she sought an outlet for the adrenaline coursing through her system. Yes, she was already looking forward to afterward. She was going to need him badly, and he knew it.
"Are you always this cocky? Or is it just with me." She bit his chin and held him there a few moments, before letting go.
"Careful, there." He warned. "I might have to give you some cocky on the way down in a few minutes."
"That sounds.. fun and dangerous." She said, a slow smile creeping across her mouth. She ran her hand through her hair as the elevator chimed away the floors. Only three to go. She could feel her adrenaline level rising.
"Brian, you have a way of distracting me when I least expect it. I think you're far more cool and calculating than you let on. Like now, you knew I'd be anxious, and yet you tease me with promises of sex."
"I like to keep you on your toes." He smiled. "And your toes are pretty scrumptious. I know. I've tasted them. And other sweet things. Your pussy is divine." He grinned. Lucy found herself laughing.
"See? When a woman loses her ability to laugh, she loses her ability to think straight. You'll do fine..."
"I like that." She said. "Suddenly you sound so wise... But I know better! You just want to get into my pants again.. or should I say.. panties?" She grinned and slid her hand into his. She squeezed it tightly. The elevator chimed and slowed to a stop. The doors opened. Lucy took a breath and looked at Brian.
"Well. Wish me luck." She said.
"I'm right here with you. Remember. Just do exactly what we rehearsed, and it'll all be over before you know it. You have everything right?"
Lucy opened her purse as they slowly made their way down the hallway towards her former employers office door. Her heart was starting to pound but she tried to ignore it.
"Cell phone. Pantyhose. Voice recorder. Letter." He listed them off as she held them up. "Good girl." He kissed her hard on the lips, looking her straight in the eyes.
"Lucy, it's going to work. Trust me. Now go do your stuff. I'll wait for your signal... you've got my cell on speed-dial right? Let me see." Lucy held up her cell phone. The keypad was unlocked and his number was selected. "Good. Now go. I've got the tape in the camcorder and I'll start it once you call. I'll be just on the other side of the door, so don't worry. Oh, and Lucy. Whatever you do, make sure the door is unlocked." She felt her stomach plunge.
"Yes. I'll be sure."
"Ok, sweetheart. Go.."
"K.. Bri? Do you...? " She raised her eyebrows expectantly. "Yes, Baby, I do. You know I do." He squeezed her shoulders
"Me too." She kissed him.
"I know." He grinned. Lucy took a deep breath and turned the door handle. It opened inward into the reception area. The front desk was deserted. She turned and watched the door close, her last look at Brian before she faced her adversary, the ex-boss. Taking a deep breath, she stepped forward and turned the handle to the old bastards office, at the same time she switched on the voice recorder in her purse and whispered a silent prayer. Then she put on her best brazen countenance and strode into his office. A motion from across the room startled her as the tall leather back chair spun to face her.
"Well, well. I knew you'd come back." He said, his voice full of arrogant assurance.
"I've come to make you a deal." Lucy said, taking a step into the room. "But first, I need to be sure we're not disturbed." She felt bile rising in her throat as she turned and closed the door. She deliberately blocked his view of the lock, as she pretended to lock it. It was a varnished solid core oak door, in a wooden frame. Above the lockset was a chain. Lucy turned and leaned against the frame. Her breath came short as the adrenaline rose. Then she launched into her script, hoping it would distract him. She looked across the desk at the man who used to be her boss, the man she used to trust until he double crossed her with the threat of blackmailing her. It made her angry, and with the anger came the knowledge that she'd beat him.
"I thought I might be able to come to an arrangement." She said, taking up the script. "I need my job back. I'd be willing to do almost anything to keep it. Just don't involve my family." As she talked, her fingers started running down her leg. She watched as his eyes glued themselves to her gesture. She noticed his mouth start to drop.
"I've seen you looking at me before, Bob. Don't try to pretend you weren't. I've watched you looking at my long legs." Her voice suddenly became sultry. "You like nylons don't you Bob? You like to feel them, don't you? You'd like to see what's up my skirt wouldn't you, Bob?" She was certain to keep her tone even, hoping she'd hypnotize him with the promise of things she had no intention of doing. Slowly, she raised up her skirt until it was level with the tops of her thighs and she knew he could see the crotch of her panties showing through the tight form fitting material. It made her feel sick, but she tried to suppress it, and imagine she was doing the tease for Brian instead.
"You'd like to feel my damp nylon crotch across your nose, wouldn't you." She saw him nod. He sat bolt upright, a look of hypnotic agreement on his face. It was working.
"You know what I want, Bob? I want you to be naughty for me. I want you to take these... " And with that, she slid her hand into her purse and pulled out the unworn nylons she'd carried with her. " I want you to wrap these naughty nylons around your huge throbbing cock and cum for me. I want you to take these naughty nylons now, and I want you to turn around... and wrap them around your big naughty cock." She watched him gulp. And then she watched as a sick grin spread across his face. She was feeling like running from the room.
"And when you have them around your cock, I want you to come over here.. and I'll let you shoot your big fat cock, right into my hot wet panties. You want to, don't you Bob?" Lucy's heart pounded as she realized how close she was cutting this. Bob's face wore a huge, dopey grin. As he arose, she could see that he had an erection. It was a tiny erection. It made her feel sick in the pit of her stomach. But they had to catch him red-handed. Or in his case, red faced with his pants down. It was the only way. She tossed her nylons over to him and they hit the desk. He picked them up and sniffed them.
"I like it when a woman is in control, Lucy. I never dreamed you were this much of a nylon slut, though. And here I was thinking you were such a nice girl. I'm glad I was wrong. This will be fun to shoot my big hot load into your wet panties." He tried to say slut playfully, but it came out sounding like whore. Lucy was finding this more repulsive by the minute.
"I'm just full of surprises, Bob." Lucy smiled her most lascivious smile. And then she watched as he turned away from her. At least she wouldn't have to watch.
"Be sure to wrap your willie up well, Bob. You know how much harder you'll cum when it's wrapped up tight. Oh and Bob, why don't you zip your pants up and let the nylon legs hang out, you know I might want to pull on them before you are jacking off into my panties."
"Whatever you say, Baby. I love it when you talk dirty." Lucy almost rolled her eyes as the "real" boss came out of hiding. She'd suspected he was this way. She hadn't wanted to have to experience it, though.
"Lucy. While I wrap up my big huge cock in your nylons, why don't you chain the door, Love? I'd hate to be interrupted. Who knows, I might have to just fuck your hot tight pussy after I shoot into your panties." Lucy fought off the fear that came with the altercation of plans. Restlessly she debated whether to call Brian or not. It was turning very gross very fast.
"I like to go slow the first time, Bob." She said, hoping he didn't hear the quaver that came into her voice. "I'll get the door, and then I'll pull my nylons down, how's that?" As she said it, she faced the door and blocked his view with her body as she fumbled with the chain, making it sound like it was closed, and then she leaned back into it, blocking his view. She saw him turn around, and her stomach nearly wretched as she saw the legs of her nylons hanging out of the front of his wool trousers. His fly was half undone, and his tiny erect penis pushed out the front of his pants maybe two or three inches. She waited for him to get 10 feet away before she pushed the send button on her cell phone. Behind her, she could hear the outer door quickly open and close, and then she heard fingertips touch the other side of the door she leaned against. Brian was right behind her. She breathed a sigh of relief. She felt behind herself for the door handle, feeling a slight resistance as he turned it against her hand. He got her signal. It was only moments now and it would all be over.
"Here, Bob, let me drop my skirt. I want you to see how wet my panties are. I want you to know how a woman feels when someone tries to blackmail her." His look of lust evaporated in an instant as Lucy stepped quickly aside and the door suddenly opened into the room. Brian entered, camcorder in hand. The little red record light was on.
"Hey, Don't stop for me." He said. "Looks like I interrupted something. Oh, you must be Bob. Hi Bob, nice nylons."
"What is the meaning of this!?", Bob furiously fussed with the nylons sticking out of his pants. He tried to hold his hands over his fly, making a very silly looking show of modesty for someone who was almost ready to commit rape.
"I'd like to ask you the same question. Just what did you think you were doing here?"
"She tricked me. I'll sue."
"Oh, right. I don't think there will be any suing, Bob. If there is, I have this little tape here."
"Who are you?" Bob demanded.
"Does it matter? I could be a lawyer, and I could be a PI, or I could be a cop. What does matter is that I have this little tape here. And that tape shows that you are a very sick man. What if the world were to find out? What if your wife were to find out? What if I were to take this to the police?" Brian looked wolfish as he walked up to Bob and looked him directly in the eye. He stood half a head taller than the older man, and he had a controlled menace to his posture. Lucy felt herself a little surprised at how dangerous he looked.
"What do you want?" Bob visibly shrank. Brian suppressed a chuckle.
"We just want you to keep this little episode a secret. And we want you to promise never to tell anyone about Lucy's taking pictures, and never to threaten her or her family again. And if you do, this tape will mysteriously appear and you'll have some mighty difficult explaining to do. Won't you, Bob?"
"Ok.. ok. I promise. Just leave me alone."
"And we want you to apologize to Lucy for ever even thinking of blackmailing her. And for firing her."
"I'm sorry." Bob looked crestfallen. "I don't know what I was thinking. I lost my head."
"I forgive you, Bob. But you need help. Goodbye, Bob." Lucy said, turning to leave.
As they walked down the hallway toward the elevator, Lucy leaned against Brian. He slid his arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek.
"Thanks, you. I couldn't have done it without you." The elevator door opened and they stepped inside. Then he pressed the button for the lobby.
"Well, you could show a little appreciation for letting me help you out of a jam." He leaned over and bit her earlobe.
"I was getting to that." Lucy turned to face him and put her hand on the back of his neck. She felt his hands go down her back, and then paused. Then they traveled around to the front of her and she felt his fingertips descend to the hem of her skirt.
"Just what I had in mind." She hissed into his ear.
"Hurry, lover, I need it bad." She was rewarded with the feeling of his finger against her crotch. He tore at the material, making a hole. Lucy felt a warm rush as her body responded to his advance.
"Yes.. " she sighed, as she felt his fingertip caress her through her panty crotch. He tore the hole in the nylons bigger. "Yes.. yes.. oh.. yes..." She murmured against his mouth as he devoured her. She felt his tongue strafe across her teeth, and then boldly enter her. She sucked at his tongue, as her hands went to his fly and freed his cock. She felt it hard and throbbing in her hand. It was going to feel so good. She pulled him closer, pulling aside the elastic of her panty leg opening, feeling him push against her warm soft flesh. She was slick, and in a warm slippery push, he was inside her. She felt the fullness of him fill her pussy.
"Yes... mm.. oh Brian.. " His hands lifted hers above her head as he pinned her against the mirrored elevator wall. He arched up into her, lifting her with each sweet hot stroke. Their mouths met passionately as she kissed him, desperately. The sweet hot scent of their joining filled their senses, and once again, Lucy found herself confronting stars... fields of stars, as her corner of the universe exploded and bloomed, and waves upon waves of exquisite release descended and she was filled by her lover. And safe in his arms, she came, over and over again. And it was.. so good.
"Hey, chin up." He said, lifting her chin with his finger. "It'll all be over soon, and before you know it, you'll be back in bed with me." He kissed her on the nose. Lucy smiled, and then laughed as she sought an outlet for the adrenaline coursing through her system. Yes, she was already looking forward to afterward. She was going to need him badly, and he knew it.
"Are you always this cocky? Or is it just with me." She bit his chin and held him there a few moments, before letting go.
"Careful, there." He warned. "I might have to give you some cocky on the way down in a few minutes."
"That sounds.. fun and dangerous." She said, a slow smile creeping across her mouth. She ran her hand through her hair as the elevator chimed away the floors. Only three to go. She could feel her adrenaline level rising.
"Brian, you have a way of distracting me when I least expect it. I think you're far more cool and calculating than you let on. Like now, you knew I'd be anxious, and yet you tease me with promises of sex."
"I like to keep you on your toes." He smiled. "And your toes are pretty scrumptious. I know. I've tasted them. And other sweet things. Your pussy is divine." He grinned. Lucy found herself laughing.
"See? When a woman loses her ability to laugh, she loses her ability to think straight. You'll do fine..."
"I like that." She said. "Suddenly you sound so wise... But I know better! You just want to get into my pants again.. or should I say.. panties?" She grinned and slid her hand into his. She squeezed it tightly. The elevator chimed and slowed to a stop. The doors opened. Lucy took a breath and looked at Brian.
"Well. Wish me luck." She said.
"I'm right here with you. Remember. Just do exactly what we rehearsed, and it'll all be over before you know it. You have everything right?"
Lucy opened her purse as they slowly made their way down the hallway towards her former employers office door. Her heart was starting to pound but she tried to ignore it.
"Cell phone. Pantyhose. Voice recorder. Letter." He listed them off as she held them up. "Good girl." He kissed her hard on the lips, looking her straight in the eyes.
"Lucy, it's going to work. Trust me. Now go do your stuff. I'll wait for your signal... you've got my cell on speed-dial right? Let me see." Lucy held up her cell phone. The keypad was unlocked and his number was selected. "Good. Now go. I've got the tape in the camcorder and I'll start it once you call. I'll be just on the other side of the door, so don't worry. Oh, and Lucy. Whatever you do, make sure the door is unlocked." She felt her stomach plunge.
"Yes. I'll be sure."
"Ok, sweetheart. Go.."
"K.. Bri? Do you...? " She raised her eyebrows expectantly. "Yes, Baby, I do. You know I do." He squeezed her shoulders
"Me too." She kissed him.
"I know." He grinned. Lucy took a deep breath and turned the door handle. It opened inward into the reception area. The front desk was deserted. She turned and watched the door close, her last look at Brian before she faced her adversary, the ex-boss. Taking a deep breath, she stepped forward and turned the handle to the old bastards office, at the same time she switched on the voice recorder in her purse and whispered a silent prayer. Then she put on her best brazen countenance and strode into his office. A motion from across the room startled her as the tall leather back chair spun to face her.
"Well, well. I knew you'd come back." He said, his voice full of arrogant assurance.
"I've come to make you a deal." Lucy said, taking a step into the room. "But first, I need to be sure we're not disturbed." She felt bile rising in her throat as she turned and closed the door. She deliberately blocked his view of the lock, as she pretended to lock it. It was a varnished solid core oak door, in a wooden frame. Above the lockset was a chain. Lucy turned and leaned against the frame. Her breath came short as the adrenaline rose. Then she launched into her script, hoping it would distract him. She looked across the desk at the man who used to be her boss, the man she used to trust until he double crossed her with the threat of blackmailing her. It made her angry, and with the anger came the knowledge that she'd beat him.
"I thought I might be able to come to an arrangement." She said, taking up the script. "I need my job back. I'd be willing to do almost anything to keep it. Just don't involve my family." As she talked, her fingers started running down her leg. She watched as his eyes glued themselves to her gesture. She noticed his mouth start to drop.
"I've seen you looking at me before, Bob. Don't try to pretend you weren't. I've watched you looking at my long legs." Her voice suddenly became sultry. "You like nylons don't you Bob? You like to feel them, don't you? You'd like to see what's up my skirt wouldn't you, Bob?" She was certain to keep her tone even, hoping she'd hypnotize him with the promise of things she had no intention of doing. Slowly, she raised up her skirt until it was level with the tops of her thighs and she knew he could see the crotch of her panties showing through the tight form fitting material. It made her feel sick, but she tried to suppress it, and imagine she was doing the tease for Brian instead.
"You'd like to feel my damp nylon crotch across your nose, wouldn't you." She saw him nod. He sat bolt upright, a look of hypnotic agreement on his face. It was working.
"You know what I want, Bob? I want you to be naughty for me. I want you to take these... " And with that, she slid her hand into her purse and pulled out the unworn nylons she'd carried with her. " I want you to wrap these naughty nylons around your huge throbbing cock and cum for me. I want you to take these naughty nylons now, and I want you to turn around... and wrap them around your big naughty cock." She watched him gulp. And then she watched as a sick grin spread across his face. She was feeling like running from the room.
"And when you have them around your cock, I want you to come over here.. and I'll let you shoot your big fat cock, right into my hot wet panties. You want to, don't you Bob?" Lucy's heart pounded as she realized how close she was cutting this. Bob's face wore a huge, dopey grin. As he arose, she could see that he had an erection. It was a tiny erection. It made her feel sick in the pit of her stomach. But they had to catch him red-handed. Or in his case, red faced with his pants down. It was the only way. She tossed her nylons over to him and they hit the desk. He picked them up and sniffed them.
"I like it when a woman is in control, Lucy. I never dreamed you were this much of a nylon slut, though. And here I was thinking you were such a nice girl. I'm glad I was wrong. This will be fun to shoot my big hot load into your wet panties." He tried to say slut playfully, but it came out sounding like whore. Lucy was finding this more repulsive by the minute.
"I'm just full of surprises, Bob." Lucy smiled her most lascivious smile. And then she watched as he turned away from her. At least she wouldn't have to watch.
"Be sure to wrap your willie up well, Bob. You know how much harder you'll cum when it's wrapped up tight. Oh and Bob, why don't you zip your pants up and let the nylon legs hang out, you know I might want to pull on them before you are jacking off into my panties."
"Whatever you say, Baby. I love it when you talk dirty." Lucy almost rolled her eyes as the "real" boss came out of hiding. She'd suspected he was this way. She hadn't wanted to have to experience it, though.
"Lucy. While I wrap up my big huge cock in your nylons, why don't you chain the door, Love? I'd hate to be interrupted. Who knows, I might have to just fuck your hot tight pussy after I shoot into your panties." Lucy fought off the fear that came with the altercation of plans. Restlessly she debated whether to call Brian or not. It was turning very gross very fast.
"I like to go slow the first time, Bob." She said, hoping he didn't hear the quaver that came into her voice. "I'll get the door, and then I'll pull my nylons down, how's that?" As she said it, she faced the door and blocked his view with her body as she fumbled with the chain, making it sound like it was closed, and then she leaned back into it, blocking his view. She saw him turn around, and her stomach nearly wretched as she saw the legs of her nylons hanging out of the front of his wool trousers. His fly was half undone, and his tiny erect penis pushed out the front of his pants maybe two or three inches. She waited for him to get 10 feet away before she pushed the send button on her cell phone. Behind her, she could hear the outer door quickly open and close, and then she heard fingertips touch the other side of the door she leaned against. Brian was right behind her. She breathed a sigh of relief. She felt behind herself for the door handle, feeling a slight resistance as he turned it against her hand. He got her signal. It was only moments now and it would all be over.
"Here, Bob, let me drop my skirt. I want you to see how wet my panties are. I want you to know how a woman feels when someone tries to blackmail her." His look of lust evaporated in an instant as Lucy stepped quickly aside and the door suddenly opened into the room. Brian entered, camcorder in hand. The little red record light was on.
"Hey, Don't stop for me." He said. "Looks like I interrupted something. Oh, you must be Bob. Hi Bob, nice nylons."
"What is the meaning of this!?", Bob furiously fussed with the nylons sticking out of his pants. He tried to hold his hands over his fly, making a very silly looking show of modesty for someone who was almost ready to commit rape.
"I'd like to ask you the same question. Just what did you think you were doing here?"
"She tricked me. I'll sue."
"Oh, right. I don't think there will be any suing, Bob. If there is, I have this little tape here."
"Who are you?" Bob demanded.
"Does it matter? I could be a lawyer, and I could be a PI, or I could be a cop. What does matter is that I have this little tape here. And that tape shows that you are a very sick man. What if the world were to find out? What if your wife were to find out? What if I were to take this to the police?" Brian looked wolfish as he walked up to Bob and looked him directly in the eye. He stood half a head taller than the older man, and he had a controlled menace to his posture. Lucy felt herself a little surprised at how dangerous he looked.
"What do you want?" Bob visibly shrank. Brian suppressed a chuckle.
"We just want you to keep this little episode a secret. And we want you to promise never to tell anyone about Lucy's taking pictures, and never to threaten her or her family again. And if you do, this tape will mysteriously appear and you'll have some mighty difficult explaining to do. Won't you, Bob?"
"Ok.. ok. I promise. Just leave me alone."
"And we want you to apologize to Lucy for ever even thinking of blackmailing her. And for firing her."
"I'm sorry." Bob looked crestfallen. "I don't know what I was thinking. I lost my head."
"I forgive you, Bob. But you need help. Goodbye, Bob." Lucy said, turning to leave.
As they walked down the hallway toward the elevator, Lucy leaned against Brian. He slid his arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek.
"Thanks, you. I couldn't have done it without you." The elevator door opened and they stepped inside. Then he pressed the button for the lobby.
"Well, you could show a little appreciation for letting me help you out of a jam." He leaned over and bit her earlobe.
"I was getting to that." Lucy turned to face him and put her hand on the back of his neck. She felt his hands go down her back, and then paused. Then they traveled around to the front of her and she felt his fingertips descend to the hem of her skirt.
"Just what I had in mind." She hissed into his ear.
"Hurry, lover, I need it bad." She was rewarded with the feeling of his finger against her crotch. He tore at the material, making a hole. Lucy felt a warm rush as her body responded to his advance.
"Yes.. " she sighed, as she felt his fingertip caress her through her panty crotch. He tore the hole in the nylons bigger. "Yes.. yes.. oh.. yes..." She murmured against his mouth as he devoured her. She felt his tongue strafe across her teeth, and then boldly enter her. She sucked at his tongue, as her hands went to his fly and freed his cock. She felt it hard and throbbing in her hand. It was going to feel so good. She pulled him closer, pulling aside the elastic of her panty leg opening, feeling him push against her warm soft flesh. She was slick, and in a warm slippery push, he was inside her. She felt the fullness of him fill her pussy.
"Yes... mm.. oh Brian.. " His hands lifted hers above her head as he pinned her against the mirrored elevator wall. He arched up into her, lifting her with each sweet hot stroke. Their mouths met passionately as she kissed him, desperately. The sweet hot scent of their joining filled their senses, and once again, Lucy found herself confronting stars... fields of stars, as her corner of the universe exploded and bloomed, and waves upon waves of exquisite release descended and she was filled by her lover. And safe in his arms, she came, over and over again. And it was.. so good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home