The Mysterious Traveler V
The spinning stopped abruptly as a knuckle rapped hard against the door on which she leaned. Brian slowly broke off the kiss, pulling her back on to her feet, and then giving her space to rearrange her clothing. He smiled at her, and Lucy smiled back at him. They were both blushing, she realized.
“Just a minute…” Lucy called. She felt flustered, and she wriggled back into her shorts, and straightened her tank top. Then she raked her fingers through her hair, as she saw Brian lounge on his bed, shoving the panties back beneath the covers. Lucy smiled. They weren’t fooling anyone. The room reeked of sex. She took a deep breath and braced herself for the visitor. She opened the door a crack, and peered into the hallway. A young woman, dressed slacks and a dark green polo shirt bearing the name of the hotel smiled back at her.
“Buenos dias, Senora Lucy. Como Esta?” the young woman enquired.
“Muy bien, gracias, y usted?” Lucy smiled back, sure that she’d gotten it right.
“It’s about the room, Senora. We’re terribly sorry, but unless you continue to stay with Senor Brian, we regret that we will not be able to accommodate you.”
Lucy looked over her shoulder at her “roommate”. He was lounging nonchalantly bare-chested on his bed, going through an issue of Electronics Magazine. She thought she heard him whistling softly. She almost laughed aloud.
“Senor Brian will be happy to continue sharing his room with me.” Lucy said, clearing her throat. “Right Honey? He is the perfect gentleman, I’m sure he won’t mind another night on the TV couch.”
“Oh yes, but of course, Dear.” He replied, his smile deepening as he saw where this was leading. “I’d be happy to share my room with Senora Lucy. Most happy.”
He smiled a perfect Cheshire cat smile. Lucy stifled a giggle, and then turned to the woman at the door. “It’s settled, then. I’m Senor Brian’s guest.”
“Yes indeed Senora,” the woman replied, as she caught a whiff of the room. “It is obvious that you are indeed already good friends, intimate friends...” Then she turned and walked away. Lucy shut the door and breathed a huge sigh of relief, and then began laughing.
“I don’t think we fooled her, do you?” Brian laughed. “Oh well… If there was one woman I’d like to be caught sharing a hotel room with, it would have to be you.” He stood, dropping the magazine on the bed, and stepped toe-to-toe with Lucy.
“Well… shall we go for a little shopping expedition?” He slid his arms around Lucy’s waist and she felt her knee brush against the leg of his pants.
“Is it just me, or do you have this effect on other women?” Lucy asked, as she slid her hand across his chest.
“Honestly, I think it’s just you. I’ve never felt like this before. It feels like I’ve known you for a long time. In a very intimate way… too.” He brushed his fingertips across her face and held her chin with a fingertip as he brushed his lips across hers. Lucy felt her eyes closing, and then his hand was at her waist again, steadying her.
“I think you should get dressed…” He said, taking a step away.
“Uhm.. yeah. I better, huh?” Lucy was finding it hard to think when he was so close. Her body was responding to him as if she were in heat. Her panties were very damp from their earlier encounter. Brian sat back down on the bed and picked up his magazine. Lucy could feel his eyes on her, even though he pretended to be reading. She slowly slid her shorts down, and then gently kicked them with her foot towards the man on the bed. She laughed as he caught them. He wasn’t reading at all!
“Are you sure you don’t want me to.. look away?” He asked. And for a moment Lucy was going to say something flippant, and then she realized he wasn’t kidding. What woman in her right mind with a handsome man in her bedroom would want him to look away?
“No… I like it when you look. I really like it. It makes me.. well.” She slowly slid her top off and stood in front of him in her bra and panties. His eyes were large, and she could see the pulse pounding in his throat, though he tried to look calm and collected. There was a huge bulge that his magazine couldn’t cover, too.
“Feel sexy and beautiful?” He asked. “You’re both beautiful, and sexy. I don’t know when I’ve seen a more beautiful woman.” He smiled. It was an honest smile, and the way he admired her made her feel even more beautiful.
“You’re going to make me blush if you don’t stop that!” She teased. And then feeling more brazen she moved closer, sliding off her tank top in a sensuous kind of way. She heard his breath catch and saw the magazine on his lap rise even higher as his eyes drank in the firm swell of her breasts. Her nipples were pink, and hard. She picked up her bra, a thin lacy affair, and fastened it around her, sliding it up to cup her breasts.
“You know if I didn’t know better I’d say you hadn’t seen a woman get dressed before.” He blushed, and then nodded.
“I’ve never been treated to that kind of tease before.” He said. “In fact… before .. before just a few minutes ago.. when we.. when you walked in on me with your panties. Well. I’ve never masturbated in front of anyone… nor done it with someone. Until you. It felt… very incredible.” He was blushing furiously. Lucy leaned over and touched his cheek.
“You’re very sweet, Brian. I’ve never done that with another man than my husband, either. Somehow with you it just felt… right. I don’t know how to describe it. Despite the fact that you’re dangerous… I feel safe.” And then Lucy slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and feeling the pulse start to race in her head, she slid them down to her knees before tugging them down and placing them in his hand. “For you. A gift. I want you to see how powerfully you affect me.”. Her kitty was now just inches from his face. She slowly slid her fingertip between her pussy lips, spreading herself for him to see.
“See how wet you make me?” He stared at her beautiful kitty, watching her touch herself for him, he was utterly transfixed, and shaking slightly. Lucy smiled, leaned over and rubbed her fingertip across his lips. The she kissed him gently. He smiled and licked her offering off his lips. She was deliberately slow about pulling on her clean panties. It was a white lacy thong, one she’d been given as a gift, a long, long time before by another man named Brian. She smiled at the memory. She slid them up, tugging at the strap, making sure they fit snugly but not too tight. She was rewarded by another sigh. He was quite the audience.
“Wow.” He said. Lucy smiled. She felt almost like a virgin again, revealing herself for the first time. It felt sweet and innocent, and very sexy. She slid on a tight fitting tank top, one with beading along the cups, very cute and very sexy. She noticed his breathing change. Then he stood up. His hands were shaking as he touched her shoulder.
“Where did you get this?” He asked, trembling. “A special friend.” She replied, feeling her stomach suddenly drop. “Why?”
“What was his name?” He was staring at her as if he suddenly recognized where he’d seen her before. “Brian. His name was …” Lucy felt her pulse race. Her eyes got wide and she threw her arms around him, holding him tightly. “Brian…Oh..my..is it you? My Brian?”
“Just a minute…” Lucy called. She felt flustered, and she wriggled back into her shorts, and straightened her tank top. Then she raked her fingers through her hair, as she saw Brian lounge on his bed, shoving the panties back beneath the covers. Lucy smiled. They weren’t fooling anyone. The room reeked of sex. She took a deep breath and braced herself for the visitor. She opened the door a crack, and peered into the hallway. A young woman, dressed slacks and a dark green polo shirt bearing the name of the hotel smiled back at her.
“Buenos dias, Senora Lucy. Como Esta?” the young woman enquired.
“Muy bien, gracias, y usted?” Lucy smiled back, sure that she’d gotten it right.
“It’s about the room, Senora. We’re terribly sorry, but unless you continue to stay with Senor Brian, we regret that we will not be able to accommodate you.”
Lucy looked over her shoulder at her “roommate”. He was lounging nonchalantly bare-chested on his bed, going through an issue of Electronics Magazine. She thought she heard him whistling softly. She almost laughed aloud.
“Senor Brian will be happy to continue sharing his room with me.” Lucy said, clearing her throat. “Right Honey? He is the perfect gentleman, I’m sure he won’t mind another night on the TV couch.”
“Oh yes, but of course, Dear.” He replied, his smile deepening as he saw where this was leading. “I’d be happy to share my room with Senora Lucy. Most happy.”
He smiled a perfect Cheshire cat smile. Lucy stifled a giggle, and then turned to the woman at the door. “It’s settled, then. I’m Senor Brian’s guest.”
“Yes indeed Senora,” the woman replied, as she caught a whiff of the room. “It is obvious that you are indeed already good friends, intimate friends...” Then she turned and walked away. Lucy shut the door and breathed a huge sigh of relief, and then began laughing.
“I don’t think we fooled her, do you?” Brian laughed. “Oh well… If there was one woman I’d like to be caught sharing a hotel room with, it would have to be you.” He stood, dropping the magazine on the bed, and stepped toe-to-toe with Lucy.
“Well… shall we go for a little shopping expedition?” He slid his arms around Lucy’s waist and she felt her knee brush against the leg of his pants.
“Is it just me, or do you have this effect on other women?” Lucy asked, as she slid her hand across his chest.
“Honestly, I think it’s just you. I’ve never felt like this before. It feels like I’ve known you for a long time. In a very intimate way… too.” He brushed his fingertips across her face and held her chin with a fingertip as he brushed his lips across hers. Lucy felt her eyes closing, and then his hand was at her waist again, steadying her.
“I think you should get dressed…” He said, taking a step away.
“Uhm.. yeah. I better, huh?” Lucy was finding it hard to think when he was so close. Her body was responding to him as if she were in heat. Her panties were very damp from their earlier encounter. Brian sat back down on the bed and picked up his magazine. Lucy could feel his eyes on her, even though he pretended to be reading. She slowly slid her shorts down, and then gently kicked them with her foot towards the man on the bed. She laughed as he caught them. He wasn’t reading at all!
“Are you sure you don’t want me to.. look away?” He asked. And for a moment Lucy was going to say something flippant, and then she realized he wasn’t kidding. What woman in her right mind with a handsome man in her bedroom would want him to look away?
“No… I like it when you look. I really like it. It makes me.. well.” She slowly slid her top off and stood in front of him in her bra and panties. His eyes were large, and she could see the pulse pounding in his throat, though he tried to look calm and collected. There was a huge bulge that his magazine couldn’t cover, too.
“Feel sexy and beautiful?” He asked. “You’re both beautiful, and sexy. I don’t know when I’ve seen a more beautiful woman.” He smiled. It was an honest smile, and the way he admired her made her feel even more beautiful.
“You’re going to make me blush if you don’t stop that!” She teased. And then feeling more brazen she moved closer, sliding off her tank top in a sensuous kind of way. She heard his breath catch and saw the magazine on his lap rise even higher as his eyes drank in the firm swell of her breasts. Her nipples were pink, and hard. She picked up her bra, a thin lacy affair, and fastened it around her, sliding it up to cup her breasts.
“You know if I didn’t know better I’d say you hadn’t seen a woman get dressed before.” He blushed, and then nodded.
“I’ve never been treated to that kind of tease before.” He said. “In fact… before .. before just a few minutes ago.. when we.. when you walked in on me with your panties. Well. I’ve never masturbated in front of anyone… nor done it with someone. Until you. It felt… very incredible.” He was blushing furiously. Lucy leaned over and touched his cheek.
“You’re very sweet, Brian. I’ve never done that with another man than my husband, either. Somehow with you it just felt… right. I don’t know how to describe it. Despite the fact that you’re dangerous… I feel safe.” And then Lucy slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and feeling the pulse start to race in her head, she slid them down to her knees before tugging them down and placing them in his hand. “For you. A gift. I want you to see how powerfully you affect me.”. Her kitty was now just inches from his face. She slowly slid her fingertip between her pussy lips, spreading herself for him to see.
“See how wet you make me?” He stared at her beautiful kitty, watching her touch herself for him, he was utterly transfixed, and shaking slightly. Lucy smiled, leaned over and rubbed her fingertip across his lips. The she kissed him gently. He smiled and licked her offering off his lips. She was deliberately slow about pulling on her clean panties. It was a white lacy thong, one she’d been given as a gift, a long, long time before by another man named Brian. She smiled at the memory. She slid them up, tugging at the strap, making sure they fit snugly but not too tight. She was rewarded by another sigh. He was quite the audience.
“Wow.” He said. Lucy smiled. She felt almost like a virgin again, revealing herself for the first time. It felt sweet and innocent, and very sexy. She slid on a tight fitting tank top, one with beading along the cups, very cute and very sexy. She noticed his breathing change. Then he stood up. His hands were shaking as he touched her shoulder.
“Where did you get this?” He asked, trembling. “A special friend.” She replied, feeling her stomach suddenly drop. “Why?”
“What was his name?” He was staring at her as if he suddenly recognized where he’d seen her before. “Brian. His name was …” Lucy felt her pulse race. Her eyes got wide and she threw her arms around him, holding him tightly. “Brian…Oh..my..is it you? My Brian?”

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home